Dustin Johnson Wins His Second WGC Title at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational
Johnson Now Sits Atop The FedExCup Standings Leaderboard
Back on TOUR after claiming his first Major win at the U.S. Open, Dustin Johnson gamed his winning TaylorMade clubs (and adidas Golf polo) in the same custom red, white and blue staff bag as the U.S. Open.
What You Need To Know:
- Johnson didn’t need to make any significant changes to his winning bag. This week he opted to be built a new 54° Tour Preferred Chrome EF wedge in the same specs to benefit from the added spin of fresh grooves
- Johnson’s win is the 10th this year for TaylorMade's M drivers and 7th in the last 8 weeks (also: Day, Garcia, McGirt, Berger, Johnson and Hurley)
- With this win, DJ now moves to the top of the FedExCup standings leaderboard
- Johnson plays a 10.5* M1 driver (set to 11*) with a Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2.0 Tour Spec 661X. He has both weights centered (neutral position).
- Johnson's M1 fairway is a 16.5* HL with both weights toward the toe to help to hit the fade he plays with the majority of his shots.
- Johnson leads the PGA TOUR with 10 top-10 finishes this season
- DJ’s third-round score of 66 was his best third-round score during this current PGA TOUR season.
- Johnson's win marks the 9th win for the TOUR360 Boost footwear.
In Johnson's Bag at WGC Bridgestone Invitational:
- M1 Driver / 10.5* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2.0 Tour Spec 661X / 45.75" / D4 swingweight
- M1 Fairway / 17* / Aldila RIP Alpha 90X
- UDI (#2) / Project X HZRDUS Black 105X
- Tour Preferred MB ('14) 3-PW / True Temper DG Tour Issue X100
- Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedges (54 & 60 degrees) / KBS Tour 130X Black Nickel
- Tour Preferred Glove
- New Era 9Fifty Low Crown Cap
- Tour Preferred X Golf Ball (#1: in aspiration of one-putting every hole)
Dustin Johnson wears adidas Golf apparel and footwear:
- TOUR360 Boost footwear featuring full-length BOOST™ cushioning, an improved 360WRAP, and a dual-density 10-cleat puremotion® TPU outsole.
- adidas Golf Climacool gradient polo which utilizes climacool® technology for zonal cooling
- adidas Golf ultimate pant featuring a stretch waistband with silicone gripper, moisture-wicking and water resistant stretch fabrication.
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf Canada
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf Company sells golf equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade Golf Company posted 2014 sales of €913 million.
À propos de TaylorMade Golf
Basée à Carlsbad en Californie, la société TaylorMade Golf vend des équipements, des chaussures, des vêtements et des accessoires de golf sous les marques TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams et Ashworth. La société TaylorMade Golf a affiché des ventes de 913 millions d’euros en 2014.
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle around the core brands adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group employs more than 55,000 people across the globe and generated sales of around € 17 billion in 2015.
À propos du groupe adidas
Le groupe adidas est l’un des leaders mondiaux au sein de l’industrie des articles de sport en offrant une vaste gamme de souliers, de vêtements et d’accessoires par le biais de marques de base, telles que adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade et Reebok-CCM Hockey. Basé à Herzogenaurach en Allemagne, le Groupe emploie plus de 55 000 personnes à travers le monde et a généré des ventes de près de 17 milliards d’euros en 2015.