Dustin Johnson Wins His Second WGC Title at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational
Johnson Now Sits Atop The FedExCup Standings Leaderboard
Back on TOUR after claiming his first Major win at the U.S. Open, Dustin Johnson gamed his winning TaylorMade clubs (and adidas Golf polo) in the same custom red, white and blue staff bag as the U.S. Open.
What You Need To Know:
- Johnson didn’t need to make any significant changes to his winning bag. This week he opted to be built a new 54° Tour Preferred Chrome EF wedge in the same specs to benefit from the added spin of fresh grooves
- Johnson’s win is the 10th this year for TaylorMade's M drivers and 7th in the last 8 weeks (also: Day, Garcia, McGirt, Berger, Johnson and Hurley)
- With this win, DJ now moves to the top of the FedExCup standings leaderboard
- Johnson plays a 10.5* M1 driver (set to 11*) with a Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2.0 Tour Spec 661X. He has both weights centered (neutral position).
- Johnson's M1 fairway is a 16.5* HL with both weights toward the toe to help to hit the fade he plays with the majority of his shots.
- Johnson leads the PGA TOUR with 10 top-10 finishes this season
- DJ’s third-round score of 66 was his best third-round score during this current PGA TOUR season.
- Johnson's win marks the 9th win for the TOUR360 Boost footwear.
In Johnson's Bag at WGC Bridgestone Invitational:
- M1 Driver / 10.5* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2.0 Tour Spec 661X / 45.75" / D4 swingweight
- M1 Fairway / 17* / Aldila RIP Alpha 90X
- UDI (#2) / Project X HZRDUS Black 105X
- Tour Preferred MB ('14) 3-PW / True Temper DG Tour Issue X100
- Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedges (54 & 60 degrees) / KBS Tour 130X Black Nickel
- Tour Preferred Glove
- New Era 9Fifty Low Crown Cap
- Tour Preferred X Golf Ball (#1: in aspiration of one-putting every hole)
Dustin Johnson wears adidas Golf apparel and footwear:
- TOUR360 Boost footwear featuring full-length BOOST™ cushioning, an improved 360WRAP, and a dual-density 10-cleat puremotion® TPU outsole.
- adidas Golf Climacool gradient polo which utilizes climacool® technology for zonal cooling
- adidas Golf ultimate pant featuring a stretch waistband with silicone gripper, moisture-wicking and water resistant stretch fabrication.
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf Canada
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment and golf balls and a major force on the PGA TOUR. With industry-leading innovative products like M1/M2 metalwoods, M1/M2 irons and TP5 golf balls, TaylorMade has one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, with six players in the current Top 12 in the world. Key athletes include world no.1 Dustin Johnson, world no.2 Rory McIlroy, world no.3 Jason Day, Masters champion Sergio Garcia, Olympic champion Justin Rose and world no.12 PGA TOUR rookie Jon Rahm.