Sergio Garcia Goes Wire-to-Wire to Win Omega Dubai Desert Classic
Garcia doMinates in the Desert Gaming New M Metalwoods, P750 Irons, Milled Grind Wedges & TP5 Golf Ball & Moves Back into the Top Ten of the Official
World Golf Ranking New 2017 M drivers collect their FOURTH consecutive global win on Tour.
CARLSBAD, CA. (5 February, 2017) - Sergio Garcia claimed his 12th European Tour title as he completed a dominant wire-to-wire win at the Omega Dubai Desert Classic. Gaming a full bag of new 2017 TaylorMade equipment, including the new 2017 M2 Driver and TP5 golf ball, Garcia set the tone for the tournament with an opening 65 and never looked back.
Sergio Garcia in his all-new 2017 M2 Driver
Garcia continued his momentum and finished strong with a bogey-free round 69 to get to -19, beating his nearest competitor by three shots.
What You Need To Know:
- This win marks Garcia's 12th win on the European Tour and moves Garcia back into the top ten of the Official World Golf Ranking.
- Garcia's win marks the 4th consecutive win for 2017 M drivers in 2017: Storm @ BMW SA Open, Swafford @ CareerBuilder Challenge, Rahm @ Farmers Insurance Open and Garcia @ Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
- Garcia plays the 2017 M2 Driver, 9.5* with the Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 80 X.
- TaylorMade had 46% driver and 42% fairway wood counts at the tournament, both of which led all manufacturers by substantial margins.
- The 2017 M1 440 was the No.1 Driver model at Omega Dubai Desert Classic.
- The all-new M metalwoods have dominated during the European Tour's Desert Swing claiming #1 Driver model at each tournament.
- Garcia claimed the second global victory for the new TP5 golf ball.
- Garcia also played the new P750 Tour Proto irons with Nippon Modus 130 X shafts throughout the set.
Sergio Garcia: P750 Tour Proto Irons, TP Juno Putter,and new TP5 ball
What’s In Garcia’s Bag?
- 2017 M2 Driver / 9.5* / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 80 X
- 2017 M1 Fairway / 15* / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 80 X
- 2017 M1 Fairway / 19* / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 80 X
- P750 Tour Proto Irons / 3-PW / Nippon Modus 130 X
- Milled Grind Wedges / 52 & 58
- TP Collection Juno Putter
- TP5 Golf Ball
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf Canada
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with industry-leading innovative products like M3 and M4 metalwoods featuring Twist Face, M3 and M4 irons featuring RIBCOR and TP5/TP5X golf balls. TaylorMade is also a major force on the PGA TOUR with one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, that includes world no.1 Dustin Johnson and five of the current Top 10 in the world.
À propos de la société TaylorMade Golf
Basé à Carslbad, en Californie, TaylorMade Golf est un chef de file dans la fabrication d’équipement de golf de haute performance, grâce notamment à des produits innovateurs tout à fait uniques comme les bois de métal M3 et M4, les fers M3 et M4 et les balles de golf TP5/TP5X. TaylorMade est également un joueur majeur au sein du circuit de la PGA avec l’une des équipes d’ambassadeurs les plus puissantes au golf, composée notamment du numéro un mondial Dustin Johnson et de 5 des 10 premiers au Classement mondial du golf.