With Vintage Sunday Charge, Tiger Woods Claims The Masters Tournament Armed with Bag Filled with TaylorMade
Woods' 5th Masters victory and 15th career major championship title comes in dramatic come-from-behind fashion
5 Things You Need to Know about Tiger's Win:
- Tiger's 15th major championship title is the 7th global victory for TaylorMade’s 2019 M5 & M6 Drivers featuring Twist Face Technology.
- As he has since the Farmers Insurance Open, Tiger opts for the M5 driver at 9° with the weights split in the rear track; recently, he's made the switch into a Diamana D+ 60 TX shaft.
- In addition to his M5 driver, Tiger also plays a 13° M5 fairway equipped with a Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 70 TX shaft.
- The Farmers Insurance Open also marked a new era for Tiger and his irons as he first put into play the highly-anticipated P•7TW irons, which the company just this last week made available to consumers. As he has for the majority of his career, Tiger has them equipped with True Temper's Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts.
- As he has since the Memorial last year, Tiger plays Milled Grind wedges in a raw finish with a custom grind to his specification. As has become the norm, he plays a 56° & 60°, equipped with Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts.
Tiger Woods' Winning Bag at the Masters Tournament:
M5 Driver | 9°
M5 Fairway | 13°
M3 Fairway| 19°
P•7TW Irons | 3-PW
Milled Grind Wedges | 56° & 60°
Download PDFDownload PDF
About TaylorMade Golf Canada
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf is a leading manufacturer of high performance golf equipment with industry-leading innovative products like M5/M6 metalwoods, M5/M6 irons and TP5/TP5X golf balls. TaylorMade is the #1 Driver in Golf and also a major force on the PGA TOUR with one of the strongest athlete portfolios in golf, that includes Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Jason Day, Jon Rahm, Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods.
À propos de la société TaylorMade Golf
Basé à Carslbad, en Californie, TaylorMade Golf est un chef de file dans la fabrication d’équipement de golf de haute performance, grâce notamment à des produits innovateurs tout à fait uniques comme les bois de métal M5 et M6, les fers M5 et M6 et les balles de golf TP5/TP5X. TaylorMade est également un joueur majeur au sein du circuit de la PGA avec l’une des équipes d’ambassadeurs les plus puissantes au golf, composée notamment du numéro un mondial Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Jason Day, Jon Rahm, Rickie Fowler et Tiger Woods.